|Total Internet Resource|
Scrapbooking Childrens Favorite Stories
Countless memories are built during the formative childhood days. If there's an excellent means to record them down in some ways, it'll be scrapbooking.
True, we can't possibly capture every single event, but we can definitely scrap those more memorable ones onto pages.
If you've decided to scrapbook together with your kid, besides guiding them with little prompts on the journaling, you'll probably need some neat ideas to pull in those best memories.
Here's various hot-selling "stories" that you and your child can scrapbook about:
A) Story of the Birth of Baby
Kids love to read stories about themselves as babies. Having pages surrounding your child's birth will make him or her feel how much he or she is wanted by the family.
- Photo of mommy pregnant with the baby.
- Who waited for the birth?
- Who came for the hospital visit?
- Weight, length, doctor, hospital details.
- Feelings of parents about the birth of your child.
- Funny stories that happened.
- Documenting baby milestones.
- What's your kid's favorite bedtime stories?
- Photo of your kid's favorite toys.
As there's a chance that there's no photos taken during the birth, a good alternative would be to do a page on significant or historical events that happened on the day or year of your kid's birth. How to source for such information? Visit www.dmarie.com/timecap to pick up such data.
Another idea is for your kid to do a page on his or her name and birthday. Record down your kid's feelings about his or her name. Why did you and your husband come up with such a name? What's the meaning of the name? Find out what famous people share your kid's name. Find out what famous birthdays share your kid's birthday. What's the best birthday party your child had?
B) Story of Family
Family members are among the most influential people that influence a child during the growing years. Having your child scrapbook about the family will reinforce the importance of family connectedness in his or her life.
- What does your child like about each family member?
- Does your girl or boy like being part of the family? Why?
- Does your kid like being the first-born, middle-born, in-between or baby of the family?
- What does your child like about his or her grandparents?
- What are the family chores that your kid handle?
- Does your kid have a favorite pet? What does your child like about the pet? Get your kid to draw a picture of the pet.
- Funny incidents that took place in the family.
- Typical day at home. What's the daily activities that take place?
- List of fun things your kid did with the family like sporting events, camping, and picnics.
- Favorite family vacations. Where did you go and what did your kid do?
- What's your kid's most memorable memories about the family?
- Record the cultural heritage of the family.
- Suggest that your kid draw a family portrait.
C) Story of School Days
School is where the child will improve his or her fine-motor, language, art, math, problem-solving, expanding ideas and social skills. Many unforgettable memories will be formed here and your child would want to scrap these days.
- Favorite subject at school. Why?
- Favorite teacher. What does your kid like about this teacher?
- Describe a typical day at school.
- Describe the items in your kid's backpack. Photo of those items.
- What does your kid like about his or her school?
- Where does he or she usually hang out?
- List of fun things your kid do with his or her classmates.
- What extracurricular activities or clubs do you kid join? Since this is a personal choice, why did he or she choose it?
- Who does your kid usually sit with at lunch?
- Who are your kid's favorite classmates? What do your child like about them?
- What are the memorable field trips?
D) Story of Friends
Friends are crucial in the development of a kid's growth. By scrapbooking the theme of friendship, he or she will learn the importance of friends, and to dwell on the positive aspects of friendship.
- Who are your kid's best friends?
- What do your kid like about them?
- What do your kids usually do when they are together?
- Where are the places your kid love to hang out with them? Why?
- What are the qualities your kid admire in his or her friends?
E) Story of Dreams
Children has the amazing ability to daydream, imagine and dream big! You might want to encourage your kid to explore all the different possibilities. You'll probably have to give more guidance about journaling future jobs, things they want to achieve, homes and the lifestyle they want to lead.
- What does like your kid want to become when he or she grows up? Why?
- What are the duties included in the job?
- Who are the famous/ordinary people with the career your kid admires? Photo of these people?
- What are the qualities of the people with the career your kid dream of?
- What kind of home your kid want to live in the future? Draw a picture of the dream house.
- Does your kid want to be married in future? How many kids your child want to have? What are the qualities your kid look for in his or her partner?
- List of top ten things your kid wanted most to do in his or her life.
- What does kids imagine he or she will be doing during free time?
- If your kid can have superpower, what does your kid want it to be? Why?
- If money is no object, what would you child want to do with the money. Why?
These are some of the common themes you and your kid can cover. There's many more. But these ideas will be a leaping pad to more ideas.
Happy scrapping childhood stories!
About the author:
Feel free to use the this article provided it is published in its entirety, with the resource box and a "live" clickable link to: http://www.everything-about-scrapbooking.com
50 Ways to Use Your Ribbon for Scrapbooking, Home Decor, Crafting and Fashion
Money Making Hobby - Do You Have One?
Everyone has a hobby. We love all kinds of music, sports, movies, books... We have pets, we grow flowers, we build houses, buy cars... Some of us even love our jobs (boy, those are the lucky ones)...
How to Invest in Antique, Vintage, or Modern Jewelry
As Antique Jewelry is 'Really' based on the 'Collectability' and Style of an item, it is hard for clients to appreciate the 'Craft' involved in Handmade work, as they only see the Gold value or Diamond Value fluctuate over the years.
Mini Rc Cars
Did your heart ever palpitate for fast driving? Did you ever imagine your hands controlling an extremely speedy car? I f so, then you should definitely experience the gravity and true charm of mini RC cars.
Why Should You Collect Cat Collectibles?
Let the cat out of the bag! True, you will know various cat collectibles in here. No secret will be hidden, and no cat collectibles you wouldn't know. Everything is here for you. You needn't put a mouse as bait?hmmm!!!
Comic Book Collecting, Oh What An Enjoyable Past Time It Is!
Have you ever read a comic book before? I imagine just about everyone, at some time in their life, has read at least one comic book. But do your interests and enjoyment level go beyond that? You may have said to yourself, at sometime or another, I would like to start a comic book collection some day. Heck, you may even have several comic books lying around that you have just never organized.
Making Beaded Jewelry Is Easy to Do
Making beaded jewelry is an inexpensive and fun hobby that nearly anyone can do. The materials needed are readily accessible and cost very little money. Aside from the requisite thread, needle and the beads, there are also some other materials that the hobbyist can use in making beaded jewelry. Hobbyists can also experiment with various beading techniques to make interesting and unique creations.
Sewing ? A Wonderful Pastime
To think that in the beginning the only sewing patterns used were to measure from ankle to dirt and chop off the animal skin so that it would not drag on the ground. Now you can get sewing patterns for everything from a simple square sewn together to create a throw pillow to an elaborate wedding dress. You can find sewing patterns by the thousands at any fabric or specialty store, and find specialized catalogues, which cater to custom sewing patterns for any size and style. You can now also buy sewing patterns online from all the classic pattern manufacturers, and the technology of the internet allows formerly unknown pattern manufacturers a chance for the spotlight.
Rainy Day Fun - Crafts For Kids
Rainy days can be so boring for a child?and just as hard on moms. So we give some ideas to brighten your day and chase their rainy day blues away!
Craft Fairs, Bazaars & Flea Markets?Oh, My!
Many names are associated with events such as these. Craft Fairs, Bazaars, Flea Markets and Swap Meets are a few names you can find. Whatever the name?they all mean the same thing. They allow you to meet new and interesting people (hopefully customers), spend quality time with your family and more of course most importantly make some extra cash. But, before you debut your first table at one of these events, getting yourself prepared is the first step. The following is a guideline you can follow to help make sure you're ready.
Where Antiques Originate and How You Can Find Them
It's important to understand where antiques originate. Many antique buyers make the mistake of mis-understanding the process by which antique items are found. Many collectors and dealers waste valuable time searching in places where they believe that these items are in great abundance. But a true understanding of where antiques originate seems to have eluded many well meaning antique dealers and collectors.
Treasure Hunting - Part Two
Treasure hunting begins at home. People regularly find famous old books and valuable antiques in their attics, so get up there and look. One couple opened their walls while remodeling, and found them insulated with thousands of old and valuable movie posters. In the thirties a theater owner ahd put them there. The couple sold $200,000 worth of the posters, the last I heard.
Blown Glass: They Do Still Make It Like They Used To
Blown art glass is quickly becoming one of the fastest growing hobbies in North America... and it is about time. Glassblowing has been around since 27 BC in Syria, though the first evidence of manmade glass products occurs in Mesopotamia in the late 3rd century BC. But the advancement of actual "blowing" glass using a tube transformed the materials usefulness. The new technique quickly spread throughout the Roman world.
Woodworking Tools: Right Selection And Care Will Save You Money, Part 1
Woodworking: Tools Of The Trade, Part 1 - A Place To Work
Rubber Stamps : 10 Great Tips For Making Multiple Cards
You know the feeling. The kids have tons of demands, vacation is just around the corner, that big project at work is eating all of your free time. How will you ever make those handmade cards for the big party, or mail the invitations for the guests at the big wedding? What started out as a great idea for some very special cards has turned into a stressful project. These ten simple steps will maximize your time and free up your creativity when making multiple cards for any size project.
From Clutter To Treasure: Re-use and Not Reject!
Make use of clutter to decorate your home! Sounds strange? Believe me its possible! While moving into my new house, I had to get rid of a lot of old pots, torn clothes, cracked dishes and chipped china. At my wit's end trying to figure a way out of the mess, it struck me that I could actually use a lot of these to make decorative accents for my new home.
Lighted Holiday Potpourri Jars
Lighted potpourri jars are a festive addition to any holiday decor. They are inexpensive, easy to make, and make great hostess gifts.
Money Making Hobbies - Which Ones?
Which ones can be money making hobbies? A friend made a life-sized cow out of plywood once. He painted it, put it in the yard, and people started asing if he would sell it. He soon had a waiting list of customers for his plywood cows. With a profit of about fifty dollars each, he wasn't getting rich, but isn't making money with your hobby more fun than a job?
Ribbons and Lace, Embroidery Cotton, and Hemp to Spice Up Your Scrapbooks
Ribbon and lace are by far the most common, and most beautiful, border embellishment. The flowing nature of both materials encourages a touch of softness and elegance. Ribbon and lace are especially popular in gift and memory scrapbooks.
Sell Hobby Items by Mail
You can, if you are ambitious, start a Mail Order Business selling collectables to hobbiest by mail. To begin, you must first find a hobby that appeals to YOU. Next, you must spend several weeks researching that hobby. You must learn what collectors want and how much they are willing to pay for it. You should also know what other dealers are willing to pay forthe merchandise which they sell. And you must be willing to pay the same amounts.
|home | site map|
|Total Internet Resource © 2006-Present|